Tue Nov 16
Since some folks are still operating
under covid protocols, we'll do at
least some of the class in a zoom session,
with a recording. Look in the "help" page
for a link to the zoom room.
rest of term schedule
I've posted all the assignments for the rest
of the the semester. The executive summary looks like this :
- today : game of life group projects - status reports
- We'll be using zoom so you can join in and share your screen.
- Please do also update your group project folder with your current work.
- We'll use the rest of the class for open time to work with your group.
- Nov 23 : game of life final presentations
- Post your code & docs (enough for other people to run and understand it)
- Individually on the homework page, discuss your contribution & thoughts.
- Nov 30 : project presentations for 3rd credit folks
- Dickinson science posters Friday Dec 3 : get your poster printed beforehand
- Dec 7 : in class coding exercise
- ... and a "discuss how things went this term" written assignment
Questions about anything?
OK, over to the game of life project page ...